Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gems from Sam

I decided to document a days worth of gems from Sam. He comes up with so many off the wall comments. Actually I know I missed some as the idea to keep track of them occurred part way through yesterday. I’m still laughing about the last one and will for a VERY long time. Although I must say, what an ingenious idea! I hope he figures out how to make it happen and then keeps it a family secret.


Mom, mom I'm going to tell you the number between 5 and 6. DERF!


Someday when I grow up I'm going to make a Cheerio sandwich. It will have salami and eggs too!


Hey, don’t you wish you could have a scoop of ice cream as big as this? He was pointing to the 9" white balloon he was playing with.


Mom, I made a new website today called nowork dot com slash robots, you gotta check it out. It will show you what types of robots can do all your work so you can get enough sleep!


Mom, mom do you ever wish you farted money?


OK this just in: Dad, some day when I grow up we are going to make chocolate cheese together, out of chocolate milk!



8 comments:

The Mink Family said...

Oh My! Gotta love Sam!!! Those are hilarious! You are right...that last one rocks! I can't wait to share that with Tom tonight when he gets home!!

Rennie said...

You can tell Sam that everyone wishes they could fart money!

Sharie said...

LOL! I love it!!

Grandma B said...

Wow, If we farted money we would be a wealthy family!

Mindy and Garry said...

that's so funny! He's a great kid! I'm glad to see you let his creativity run free!

Erin said...

Your boys are smartest Cassavaugh brothers since Nick and Ryan!
Sam is HILARIOUS and charmed the heck out of me when we met.
Great things are in those boys futures'

Debbie and Bobby said...

OH I love that boy...he just cracks me up I'll tell ya, ha!

Bryan and Ellie said...

Hah! Great stuff.