Friday, April 1, 2011

TV Dinner Anyone?

When I woke up this morning I really didn't think about it being April 1st. I didn't have plans to make something fun either. But after running across a link on facebook that lead me to THIS, I had to make it! The fun thing is that we took dinner tonight to a family that had a new little baby boy last week! OH he is so little and cute. Daniel proudly delivered the following line "our budget has been a little tight lately and we could only afford one TV dinner for you. But there are three chicken legs, some mashed potatoes gravy and butter, peas and carrots and a dessert." Then Sam said "April Fools" and we delivered the regular food.

5 comments:

Julie L. said...

Cute! love it.

highdeekay said...

too cute!

Debbie and Bobby said...

way too cute!

Debbie and Bobby said...

what is the chicken/bone made of?

Chieko said...

I think your are cuter than the original! Love it.