Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Traditions

Whenever someone asks what are your traditions my mind goes blank. Its not that we don't have traditions but my family is not deeply tied to a lot of unique traditions. For Christmas the house looks festive and we do what a lot of people do. But what is unique?

When a request went out several weeks ago, before Thanksgiving to consider being recorded sharing family traditions, that would then be shared at our church Christmas party I began to wonder, if we participated what would we say? Surely everyone else who participates will have some spiritual family togetherness or heart warming tradition. That would just not fit us. Ours would need to be more on the entertaining side.

Since I hate to be recorded and I didn't think Nick would really want to we decided the boys would have much more fun. So one night we made an activity out of it and asked the boys what they like most about Christmas time. We thought a top 10 "Letterman style" might be fun. The video link below will show you the results. Enjoy our family Christmas traditions, brought to you by Dan & Sam Cassavaugh.

2 comments:

highdeekay said...

I think I just two Christmas "hams!" ha ha ha. Too cute!

Grandma B said...

I can't believe they don't like eggnog!