Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Greetings




Since I purchased a ridiculous number of Christmas cards and have sent most all of them out I decided to post this and give a shout out to Shutterfly for the nice job they do on their work.  They had a lot of business from me for projects for myself and others all year but a huge increase recently.  The discounts offered were worth it.  Now if the designer of the card could do a better job of thinking through picture placement...I should have switched Dan & Sam's heads on the bottom pictures but Oh well. I could also scan the image better and not have a white strip down the left side.   The things I obsess about are silly.  Now the next problem is to figure out how to go back to the old version of blogger so that I can control my pictures better.  I wanted them left/right but the option no longer appears.  Sometimes I really despise change! 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute! And I love the photo of Albert on the back.

Polly by Golly said...

I think you did a fantastic job and
I love the picture of Al