Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring Strings Concert 2012


Another strings concert has come and gone for Dan.  He will be in 8th grade for his next concert!  Where does the time go?  Hard to believe we have been doing the strings thing now for 3 school years.  

I never did post the video clips from the last concert.  Let's just say this performance was better.  I wish I had better equipment/location to get the clips. But I hear rumor that we can get a good copy.  If so I'll have to re-post with better links down the road.  I think all of them should be very proud of their hard work.  They were really all together, better than I have ever heard.  Although it might sound funny in some of these clips, they really were hitting the notes well.  I have two favorites.  The first that they played called Sahara Crossing and the middle song Firework.  Links are below to each performance.

Sahara Crossing      Chester Variations      Firework    

1 comment:

Polly by Golly said...

fun to hear and see I gather he is the only cello in the group. Keep it up Dan and I would love to hear some of you practicing this summer