Thursday, January 22, 2009

Planning your future

So much has been said recently about Dan, I figured it was time for us to hear about Sam. I learned this past weekend that Sam is planning out his future. He decided that each year he will change to a different favorite color. When he was 4 it was in fact Green and when he turned 5 last year it became his current favorite, Blue. He has decided that when he turns 6 in June it will become Yellow. Age 7 will be Red and age 8 will be Tan. He isn’t sure beyond that but he appears to have his life planned out for a few years. I wish I could plan my next few years that easily!

3 comments:

Rennie said...

I want my life to be about colors in the Crayola box! I like Sam's idea!!!

Mindy and Garry said...

That's great! You gotta love Sam!

highdeekay said...

awesome. I love it.